Advertisement

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Model 'false' bargaining sexual services arrested

A man was arrested after he was found posing as a model and offers sexual services to over 350 women through online.
NICE - ITALY. An elderly man was arrested after he was found posing as a model and offers sexual services to over 350 women through online.

According to the authorities, seniors who use the name of a spice 'Anthony LaRoche' offer sexual services illegal for women to be informed.

"He uses the text service and e-mail facility to contact the women involved.

"After sowing all sorts of promises to the women who tricked, he lure these women into his apartment before closing her eyes with a cloth," said one source by the authorities.

His deception was exposed by a woman who claimed to have sex with the man.

According to her, after having sex, he pressed the fuse lights to see him and was surprised once saw an old man in front of him.

"He's an old man, aged about 65 years. I was really surprised and did not expect the deception, "he said.

Police raided the man's apartment before his detention.

Nicol David on cloud nine after clinching Asian Championship title

For the record, Nicol won the Asian championship in 1998, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010 and 2011.
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian squash queen and world number one player continued her sizzling display when she captured her ninth Asian Championship title in the 18th edition of the tournament held in Kuwait.

Nicol, the top seed and also the eight-time Asian Champion, proved that she still had her winning touch as she only took 35 minutes to demolish defending champion, Annie Au of Hong Kong; 12-10, 11-7 and 11-8 in the final match at the Sheikh/Salem Al-Sabah International Squash Complex in Kuwait, late Tuesday.

For the record, Nicol won the Asian championship in 1998, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010 and 2011.

The second silwerware picked up by the 31-year-old Penangite after the Cleveland Classic title on February, will surely be a major boost for her to defend the British Open crown in Hull, England, next week.

Leo Au, the fourth seed, however, redeemed his sister's failure after he pulled off an upset against the third seed, Abdullah Al-Mezayen who was the host player with a 11-7, 11-9 and 13-11 victory in 47 minutes in the men's final match.

Fight fans sue Pacquiao over injury

After the fight, Pacquiao and Top Rank revealed the 36-year-old had been injured in training camp some three weeks earlier. - File pic


LOS ANGELES: Two Nevada men filed a class-action lawsuit against Manny Pacquiao on Tuesday, seeking millions in damages because they say he fraudulently concealed a shoulder injury before his defeat to Floyd Mayweather.

It is just the latest fallout from Mayweather's victory in Las Vegas on Saturday in a unanimous decision, with Pacquiao saying afterwards that the shoulder complaint hampered his performance in the welterweight world title showdown.

The plaintiffs argue that by failing to go public with the injury before the feverishly anticipated bout, the Philippine icon and his camp violated the Nevada Deceptive Trade Practices Act.

The suit filed in a US District Court in Las Vegas names Pacquiao, his manager Michael Koncz, promotional company Top Rank and Top Rank chairman Bob Arum and president Todd duBoef.

According to court documents available online, the lawsuit claims that when plaintiffs Stephane Vanel and Kami Rahbaran -- who bought tickets, forked out pay per view fees or bet on the fight -- the defendants "knew and had full knowledge and information that defendant Pacquiao had been seriously injured and was suffering from a torn rotator cuff."

"Defendants further know that such injury would severely affect his performance," the lawsuit says.

"None of the defendants informed or apprised the public or even the Nevada Athletic Commission about the injury to defendant Pacquiao."

The clash between Pacquiao and Mayweather at the MGM Grand Garden Arena was billed as the "Fight of the Century."

It's certainly set to go down as the most lucrative bout in history, with possible revenue of $400 million.

That could include as many as three million pay-per-view purchases, at about $100 each.

The bout went the full scheduled 12 rounds, Mayweather easily winning on the judges' scorecards to take his perfect record to 48-0.

After the fight, Pacquiao and Top Rank revealed the 36-year-old had been injured in training camp some three weeks earlier.

They said he'd been cleared by doctors to fight, although they had expected him to be able to take an anti-inflammatory injection on fight night, but the Nevada State Athletic Commission ultimately denied him.

Pacquiao attorney Daniel Petrocelli told The Los Angeles Times that he expects the lawsuit to be dismissed.

"It claims Pacquiao was injured (immediately) before the bout and that's not true -- he was injured (nearly a month) before the bout, was examined by doctors and cleared to fight," Petrocelli said. "And he was examined by the commission right before he fought."

Siti Nurhaliza lancar Radio Peace Yall FM malam ini

KUALA LUMPUR: bervisual radio station, Radio Peace FM Online Yall concept of Interactive Radio wholly owned by Datuk AC Mizal will be launched tonight at Zebra Square, Kampung Pandan.

Remarkably Datuk Siti honored to launch the function later.

Peace Yall FM will broadcast 24 hours a day and will be fully operational with interactive system applications with just one click to download the applications in 'Apps Store' for users of Apple IOS or Google Play Store for Android device users.

You can also browse through an interactive channel www.Peaceyallfm.com website via computer or mobile browser.

The concept of 'one click' Peace Yall FM committed an experience you will bring tremendous parallel circulation during the course 'BOOM' Media approach seeks to inject new millennium interests Generation Y feel today's technology innovation and our pioneering Peace Yall brings FM Radio Interactive bervisual Southeast Asia's first bilingual.

Between vj that will color this radio is Adlin Aman Degrees, Emelda Rosmila, Syuk Reply and Abam bocey. Amy will also perform well, Joe Flizzow and Sonawane.

Do not bring up my past history - Fahrin Ahmad

ACTORS, Fahrin Ahmad at premieres Pilot Cafe in Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur. - Photo Aziah Azmee

KUALA LUMPUR: Actor and advocate, Fahrin Ahmad will hold happy hours on Saturday morning at the Sime Darby Convention Centre.

Day also falls on the birthday of the 36th.

According to the film actor Pilot Cafe, future bride are just ordinary people and will only be introduced on the day they married and not among the confirmed artists.

"The introduction of barely a year, we got through the usual process of love are like most couples. Dek my busyness, we too rarely see.

"We have taken to the next phase of two to three months after the introduction and subsequent to discussions involving family members each end of last year.

"I also saw the sincerity and integrity of his wife's family would accept me even though I was faced with bitter episodes before this love affair including a wide range of stamped," he told BH Online at a press conference held at the Flora Terrrace.

Fahrin seen so smart secrecy grateful for her love and fate as his side because their relationship is not known.

"Maybe there is a silver lining because there is a responsibility to protect the feelings of the wife's family would not be familiar with the country's entertainment scene," he said.

Fahrin also expect anything beyond this historical romance that had not yet leveraged.

"Let the old history that continues to elude because I was going to build a life of its own," he said, describing his wife would be a wise, mature and confident.

Pushed the rumor associated with Izreen Azminda after the same experimental drama starred in Love, Fahrin explains there is nothing between them.

"It was a matter of her heart and everything outside of my control," he said.

Surface 3, a tablet that works like a laptop

Rukmani Subramanian, Chief Marketing & Operations Officer, Microsoft Malaysia and K.Raman, Managing Director, Microsoft Malaysia introducing Surface 3


The Surface 3 is the latest addition to the Surface family. Officially launched today by Microsoft Malaysia, Surface 3 is designed and built with premium material and it works more than a tablet; it can replace your laptop.

“When we first envisioned Surface years ago, we challenged ourselves with an ambitious goal: to build a perfect product. It wasn’t something we would achieve overnight and as the result Surface 3 works like a laptop – offering productivity and design people love about Surface Pro 3 in a thinner, lighter, more affordable package.” said Rukmani Subramanian, Chief Marketing and Operations Officer, Microsoft Malaysia.

Perfect Blend of Performance and Value

Surface 3 is the first device with a quad-core Intel Atom x7 processor, with 10.8 inch ClearType HD multi-touch display. The three-position kickstand is ideal for using the Surface 3 while working at a desk, sitting on a couch or holding in the palm of a hand as a natural writing surface. Packs with a 3.5 megapixel 1080p front-facing camera and 8 megapixel 1080p autofocus rear-facing camera.

Weighing only 622g, the Surface 3 is running on Windows 8.1 with a free upgrade to Windows 10 when it’s available later this year. It also comes complete with a one-year subscription of Microsoft Office 365 Personal, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, plus OneDrive cloud storage.

Surface 3 is ideal choice for students as it can easily transition from a tablet during downtime to a laptop in lecture halls meanwhile for professional who require light mobility, it works best as a laptop. In addition, it is capable to connect to Microsoft Exchange like any other laptop.

It is priced from RM1,989 for 64GB and RM2,389 for 128GB version and available in Malaysia starting 9 May 2015.

Not allowed to vote, Anwar files suit

Anwar Ibrahim
KUALA LUMPUR - Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim filed an originating summons against the Election Commission (EC) and its chair and the Malaysian government for not allowing him to vote in elections (PRK) Board constituency that will be run tomorrow.

The suit was filed at the Registry of the High Court of Kuala Lumpur while ago through his lawyer N Surendran.

In each of these, Anwar as the plaintiff sought a declaration of the court that he qualified as a voter and eligible to cast votes in the constituency and Investment PRK any PRK.

He also demanded compensation for the alleged constitutional rights violated and are violated.