After receiving comments from the public, a former actress Abby Abadi abandoned efforts to share the real reason she married her former husband Norman Hakim.
He told the Daily Herald:
Anyway, I'm lazy, self-responsibility because if later, people will lengthen this. After all, many very public jury Malaysia's mark.
I decided to no longer pursue this matter. Not what's up serious and if the story was, it was not worth it. So, forget about it.
For me, it was not an important matter to be shared.
Previously Abby via Instagram notify want to share the real reason he and Norman Hakim that he claimed to marry, not because of love. Sharing pictures and congratulates him Suhaiza in Instagram status, many are giving encouraging comments Abby married all with her ex-husband.
However, he did not explain in detail and will share evidence-shaped image if Norman gave consent. Passionate Abby gets a positive reaction, but more negative reaction. Many felt it was not appropriate because he was exposed to mention Suhaiza, Norman's wife just gave birth to a baby and the matter has long been accepted.
May be sensitive to public criticism, the actor was his intention to cancel it.
In this Internet era, there were many people like to talk. Ready to do some scripting dialog again because she wanted to tell you about specific conversations about life in social media accounts that belong to each.
However itself ought to know to determine whether or not that should be shared on social networking sites. Do not be too finger-happy, said white people.
national news, international news, entertainment news, sports, Business, latest and old songs and much more like stories about famous and common people etc.
Advertisement
Monday, 20 April 2015
Yat Hamzah & Husband Back Emirates
Thanks and congratulations. Citing the Daily News today, the actor Yatt Hamzah had withdrawn the petition for divorce with her husband, Abdul Muttalib Abdul Shukor Judge of the Syariah Subordinate Court.
In early February, Yat Hamzah has filed for divorce from her husband but had requested an adjournment in early March on the pretext of solving the problem of their households as well. Good for you. Beautifulnara us in praying for this couple back together peacefully and happily.
In early February, Yat Hamzah has filed for divorce from her husband but had requested an adjournment in early March on the pretext of solving the problem of their households as well. Good for you. Beautifulnara us in praying for this couple back together peacefully and happily.
Bocey Get Higher Wages And Start Losing Yourself?
The combination of three comedians with their uniqueness, Bocey groups are gaining popularity with the public and the brand began to increase. Already has a name that is quite strong now, there are those who claim Bocey now forget yourself and begin to raise prices for the show.
However, members of the group Abam denied the allegation and apologize if there are those who are offended by any of their actions and have tried their best to entertain the fans equally.
I denied the accusations against us because so far there has not been any parties who expressed an opinion regarding forget yourself. We ourselves were surprised when no one asks whether we forget ourselves.
As an artist, I think we try our best to entertain fans alike but do not know if there are those who feel satisfied with our response unnoticed. Even parties recognize we certainly are not going to believe this rumor because we did not know as claimed.
Bocey also actually do not mind or if there is jealousy between the three of them stand out from the others because he indirectly helped bring the brand Bocey.
We do not think it's wrong to Bocey raise their prices a bit, we know his career as a comedian is not easy. Many creative ideas to be generated to make others laugh.
However, members of the group Abam denied the allegation and apologize if there are those who are offended by any of their actions and have tried their best to entertain the fans equally.
I denied the accusations against us because so far there has not been any parties who expressed an opinion regarding forget yourself. We ourselves were surprised when no one asks whether we forget ourselves.
As an artist, I think we try our best to entertain fans alike but do not know if there are those who feel satisfied with our response unnoticed. Even parties recognize we certainly are not going to believe this rumor because we did not know as claimed.
Bocey also actually do not mind or if there is jealousy between the three of them stand out from the others because he indirectly helped bring the brand Bocey.
We do not think it's wrong to Bocey raise their prices a bit, we know his career as a comedian is not easy. Many creative ideas to be generated to make others laugh.
Not organizers reserve Layan Gender Segregation In Concert By Jakim
Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (Jakim) recently issued Guidelines Entertainment In Islam who received the attention of many parties. In the guidelines, the Jakim want to perform isolation according to the audience during a concert entertainment janti held in Malaysia.
The matter had received attention Livescapa Group Chief Executive Officer Asia, Iqbal Ameer who gave an opinion that such a move would ruin the experience of spectators who attend to the concert as a whole.
No event organizers would entertain such a move. I prefer not to hold any concerts than in accordance with the guidelines tersebut.Ini not just for artists, everyone involved in the show and most importantly the fans.
In addition to the separation of men and women, the guidelines also do not allow the music and lyrics that has elements of "worship" and is considered sacred to religions other than Islam.
If the guidelines are enforced, all the organizers will act to stop organizing a concert. Obviously Iqbal Ameer again, the destructive side event at Malaysia has several times to discuss different alternatives for a concert in this country, but all the ideas presented by them ignored by the parties concerned.
The entertainment industry in Malaysia is very tolerant of any regulation or implementation prescribed by the authorities.
Many times, we have proposed different methods for the concert, but to no avail. If these guidelines are adopted, Malaysia would disadvantage in an industry that is worth millions of dollars today.
Everyone will go to other countries such as Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore for entertainment
To remove specific guidelines, the Jakim and concert organizer should sit together and discuss that neither party is dissatisfied with a decision. The thought of the organizers should also be considered so that no problems will occur in the future. Win win situation.
The matter had received attention Livescapa Group Chief Executive Officer Asia, Iqbal Ameer who gave an opinion that such a move would ruin the experience of spectators who attend to the concert as a whole.
No event organizers would entertain such a move. I prefer not to hold any concerts than in accordance with the guidelines tersebut.Ini not just for artists, everyone involved in the show and most importantly the fans.
In addition to the separation of men and women, the guidelines also do not allow the music and lyrics that has elements of "worship" and is considered sacred to religions other than Islam.
If the guidelines are enforced, all the organizers will act to stop organizing a concert. Obviously Iqbal Ameer again, the destructive side event at Malaysia has several times to discuss different alternatives for a concert in this country, but all the ideas presented by them ignored by the parties concerned.
The entertainment industry in Malaysia is very tolerant of any regulation or implementation prescribed by the authorities.
Many times, we have proposed different methods for the concert, but to no avail. If these guidelines are adopted, Malaysia would disadvantage in an industry that is worth millions of dollars today.
Everyone will go to other countries such as Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore for entertainment
To remove specific guidelines, the Jakim and concert organizer should sit together and discuss that neither party is dissatisfied with a decision. The thought of the organizers should also be considered so that no problems will occur in the future. Win win situation.
Saturday, 18 April 2015
Dengue: 36.611 cases and 119 deaths were recorded in the whole country
Bukit Mertajam: A total of 36.611 cases of dengue fever were recorded in the whole country for the period January to yesterday compared to 27.177 cases in the same period last year.
Deputy Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr Hilmi Yahaya, said it involved 119 deaths compared to 94 deaths for the previous year.
However, he said, showing a decline in dengue cases when 1,600 cases were recorded in the past two months in March and April compared with 3,500 cases in the same period last year.
"Selangor state still remains the highest recorded dengue cases followed by Perak, Johor and Penang," he said on the program 'Let Down with Aedes' with visits from house to house patients who had suffered from dengue in Taman Guar Perahu Indah, near here, today.
Deputy Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr Hilmi Yahaya, said it involved 119 deaths compared to 94 deaths for the previous year.
However, he said, showing a decline in dengue cases when 1,600 cases were recorded in the past two months in March and April compared with 3,500 cases in the same period last year.
"Selangor state still remains the highest recorded dengue cases followed by Perak, Johor and Penang," he said on the program 'Let Down with Aedes' with visits from house to house patients who had suffered from dengue in Taman Guar Perahu Indah, near here, today.
GST: 10.882 complaints
GEORGETOWN: Ministry of Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism Ministry (Ministry) received 10,822 complaints from consumers across the country since the Goods and Services Tax (GST) is implemented April 1.
General secretary Datuk Seri Alias Ahmad, said that so far today, a total of 4,672 complaints made through the portal e-complaint while Facebook and Twitter ministry official record 6,150 complaints.
"Within two days, 16th and 17th April, we found an average of complaints decreased by 29 per cent compared to the first-time implementation of CBP in advance," he told reporters after the Anti-Profiteering Operations (Ops pliers) CBP around Batu Ferringhi here , today.
He said that public awareness is seen rising to 81.257 users are utilizing the "My Accounts GST 'to check price comparisons before and after CBP.
"In addition, since the launch of the Ez-ADU last Thursday, a total of 1,819 users have downloaded the facility on their smart phones and this one is good," he said.
Alias said, 47 percent of the complaints are about rising prices, 28 percent involved the implementation of GST on prepaid cards, 12 per cent are entrepreneurs do not exhibit GST registration number, eight per cent on the service charges and other cases, five per cent.
He said following his side's run 114.467 Ops pliers around the country with an average of 6,500 to 7,000 premises checked daily.
He said that so far, the ministry has issued 614 notices under Section 21 of the Price Control and Anti-Profiteering Act 2011 to the dealer found selling goods at unreasonable prices.
"Dealers were given three days to submit relevant documents and expressed their strong reason to raise the price before enforcement action is taken," he said.
He said a total of 339 investigation files opened with 18 of them have been completed and submitted to the Attorney General's Office for further action.
General secretary Datuk Seri Alias Ahmad, said that so far today, a total of 4,672 complaints made through the portal e-complaint while Facebook and Twitter ministry official record 6,150 complaints.
"Within two days, 16th and 17th April, we found an average of complaints decreased by 29 per cent compared to the first-time implementation of CBP in advance," he told reporters after the Anti-Profiteering Operations (Ops pliers) CBP around Batu Ferringhi here , today.
He said that public awareness is seen rising to 81.257 users are utilizing the "My Accounts GST 'to check price comparisons before and after CBP.
"In addition, since the launch of the Ez-ADU last Thursday, a total of 1,819 users have downloaded the facility on their smart phones and this one is good," he said.
Alias said, 47 percent of the complaints are about rising prices, 28 percent involved the implementation of GST on prepaid cards, 12 per cent are entrepreneurs do not exhibit GST registration number, eight per cent on the service charges and other cases, five per cent.
He said following his side's run 114.467 Ops pliers around the country with an average of 6,500 to 7,000 premises checked daily.
He said that so far, the ministry has issued 614 notices under Section 21 of the Price Control and Anti-Profiteering Act 2011 to the dealer found selling goods at unreasonable prices.
"Dealers were given three days to submit relevant documents and expressed their strong reason to raise the price before enforcement action is taken," he said.
He said a total of 339 investigation files opened with 18 of them have been completed and submitted to the Attorney General's Office for further action.
Hyundai Veloster Turbo launched in Malaysia, RM148k
We’ve heard about it for so long, and seen the car at KLIMS 13, JPJ and testing on the road, so with a big shout of “Finally!” we welcome the Hyundai Veloster Turbo to Malaysia. Hyundai-Sime Darby Motors (HSDM) officially revealed the coupe (or hatchback, depends on how you see it) at its new Bangsar showroom this morning.
The Veloster Turbo is making its debut here in mildly facelifted form, along with a non-turbo version. But let’s focus on the more interesting proposition. Our Veloster Turbo is powered by a 1.6 litre T-GDi (turbocharged gasoline direct injection) four-cylinder engine with 186 PS and 265 Nm of torque from 1,500 to 4,500 rpm. 0-100 km/h is done in 8.0 seconds while top speed is 214 km/h.
If you’re wondering, 186 PS/265 Nm is also what Europe gets, a slightly lower state of tune than the domestic South Korean market’s 204 PS and 270 Nm.
For the first time, the twin-scroll turbo motor is paired to a dual-clutch automatic gearbox. Introduced with the facelift, the seven-speed DCT is also found in the Sonata Eco in the USA as well as facelifted versions of the i30 hatchback and i40 sedan/wagon. Steering wheel paddle shifters are provided for manual override.
The 132 PS/158 Nm 1.6 MPI naturally aspirated Veloster carries on with a six-speed torque converter automatic gearbox without the shift paddles.
The Malaysian Veloster range will now have three variants – 1.6 Premium, Turbo and Turbo Sport. All Velosters ride on 18-inch alloys with 225/40 rubber, front McPherson struts, rear torsion beam suspension, front ventilated discs and rear discs. The steering system is electric, or motor driven in Hyundai-Kia speak. Six airbags, ABS, ESC and hill start assist are standard across the board.
Also standard for all are LED daytime running lights, panoramic sunroof, Supervision cluster, seven-inch touch screen stereo with AUX/USB/Bluetooth, keyless entry with push start button, Flex Steer, auto air con, auto headlamps, leather seats and reverse camera.
The Turbo model adds on paddle shifters, HID headlamps, ECO guide, powered driver’s seat and “pure leather” seats with grey “Turbo” side trim. Turbo Sport has all of the above, plus racing decals and orange side “Turbo” trim for the seats. Five colours are available, including the factory matte black “Young Gun” in the and Sunflower yellow.
The CBU imported from South Korea range starts from RM129,067 for the Veloster 1.6. The Turbo is priced at RM148,119, and the Turbo Sport RM151,746, all on-the-road with GST, without insurance. As usual with HSDM, buyers get a five-year or 300,000 km warranty.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)






