Advertisement

Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Guy dancing in the match Liverpool: 'Prank' most successful?

Hitz FM hired this guy to dance in public in a Manchester United shirt.


KUALA LUMPUR: Last week, during a friendly match between Liverpool and Malaysia XI, a man managed to impress not only Malaysians but football fans worldwide.

Why not, man was not only wearing a jersey rivals Liverpool in the Premier League, Manchester United's stadium, but he also chose to dance in the middle of a sea of ​​fans of Liverpool.

Blink of an eye, the man was popular throughout the world. Many international websites appoint him a "hero" for his courage.

But who would have thought, it was just a prank from a radio station. Hitz FM, an English-language radio most popular in Malaysia, is actually the mastermind behind the dancing MU guy, title given to men.

Hitz FM Facebook page, explaining it is a prankberbentuk social experiment to find out how far football fans in Malaysia can accept such provocative actions.

Apparently, the investigation proved Malaysians actually cooked and not over-react.

In a video on social media, the man is seen dancing in his seat stadium before a different audience to come and put it Fla Malayan tiger and asked him to sit.

Mother saved the child before 'swallowed' escalator

CCTV footage showed the incident.

HUBEI - CHINA. A 30-year-old woman died after falling when the floor collapsed escalator in a shopping mall in the city of Jingzhou.

CCTV closed circuit camera footage showed Xiang Liujuan take the escalator concerned with her son and when stepping, floor escalator suddenly collapsed and left him with his son fell and almost 'swallowed up' escalator concerned.

Liujan however, had rejected her and then pulled forward by the visitors who were at the incident.

A visitor was also seen trying to rescue a draw Liujuan but failed and continue 'swallowed' by the escalator concerned.

The woman said to the mall with her husband.

The security personnel took four hours to remove the bodies of the victims, the cause is believed to be due in respect of the stirrup screw loose.

No need to be sad, said Shafie

Datuk Seri Shafie out of residential Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin in Bukit Damansara, this evening.

KUALA LUMPUR - "No need to be sad, do not be worried if I fight for the people," said Umno vice-president Datuk Seri Shafie.

He was met at the residence of former Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin declined to elaborate on his abortion of the Cabinet.

Shafie previously held the post of Minister of Rural, now replaced Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri.

Although crowded with various questions he just smiled and told me not to be sad with what happened.

Muhyiddin Shafie out of the residence at about 4.20 pm calm was accompanied by several officers of his special.

Besides him, also seem to support the former deputy prime minister is Cheras Umno chief Datuk Syed Ali Al Habshee, former candidate for MP Shah Alam, Zulkifli Nordin and his Minister of Selangor, Umi's Ali.

'Explain dismissal Gani, follow the Constitution or not'

Abdul Gani said in a statement to the Malay Mail Online quoted knew nothing about the announcement of the appointment made by the Chief Secretary to the Government Tan Sri Ali Hamsa. - File Photo

KUALA LUMPUR: The government should explain the sacking of Tan Sri Abdul Gani from the office of Attorney General - whether lawful under the Constitution - because it has a big impact as affecting the independence of the judiciary, said the Puchong MP Gobind Singh Deo.

"This is a serious matter," he said in a media statement.

According to Gobind, Article 145 (6) of the Constitution expressly provides for an Attorney General shall not be removed from office except "on the ground and in the same manner as a judge of the Federal Court."

Dismissal of a judge of the Federal Court also explained by Article 125 (3) of the Constitution, namely through a tribunal whose members are appointed by the Yang di-Pertuan Agong.

The establishment of the tribunal was on the recommendation of the Prime Minister to the King. The removal can be done on the grounds of a judge is no longer able to carry out the functions of his office "by reason of infirmity of body or mind or any other cause."

According to Gobind, from the provisions of a tribunal is required to determine whether the Attorney General should be fired and his services can not be stopped just like that.

"The position is even more odd now when Tan Sri Gani reportedly said he did not know about his dismissal," the lawyer said.

Abdul Gani said in a statement to the Malay Mail Online quoted knew nothing about the announcement of the appointment made by the Chief Secretary to the Government Tan Sri Ali Hamsa.

Gobind said Abdul Gani unlawful dismissal in terms of the constitution, it must be corrected. Otherwise, he said, it could affect the criminal justice system. - File Photo

Gobind firmly, as people who have full power to initiate criminal prosecution in court, the Attorney General must be the protection of the position of his office to enable him to carry out their duties without fear or favor.

"In this case, Tan Sri Gani is also a member of the Special Task Force, which investigates matters relating 1MDB and the Prime Minister. So how he can get fired just like that?" Gobind asked.

Clearly Chairman of the Legal Bureau of DAP, if the dismissal Abdul Gani invalid in terms of the constitution, it must be corrected. Otherwise, he said, it could affect the criminal justice system.

In the same vein, Principal Sena MP Mahfuz Omar also urged the Prime Minister to answer this question right away as Abdul Gani known to be retired at the beginning of October.

I am pleased dropped for the rights of the people, 1MDB

Muhyiddin Yassin


SHAH ALAM - In 1MDB, I have my own principles and stand in defense of the rights of citizens, both named party and national interests. If because of my stand on this issue was dropped from the cabinet caused me so I pleased, "the reaction of the former Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin.

Expressed publicly against the decision announced by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak earlier, Muhyiddin clear through his Facebook page, he accepted the decision and respect the prerogative of the Prime Minister's power to appoint and remove any member of the Cabinet.

"I accept the decision of the Prime Minister to drop me from the cabinet with an open heart.

"As Prime Minister, I have been directly involved in the making of government policies and carry out the duties entrusted to me with trust.

"During my service, I will always support all government policies and support the leadership of Prime Minister," he said in a statement today.

In the meantime he also thanked the opportunity to undertake the tasks assigned since 2009.

"Thank God, I thanked Najib for having given me the opportunity to serve in the administration of the federal government as deputy prime minister since 10 April 2009.

"I also thanked all the department heads, government officials, leaders of non-governmental organizations and all those who have supported me throughout my duties as deputy prime minister," he said.

Muhyiddin clear, though no longer listed as a member of the Cabinet, he would continue to perform his duties as deputy president.

"... I will continue to take on trust that has been entrusted to me and I was determined to serve in order to strengthen the party and restore the confidence of the Malays and UMNO.

Muhyiddin angry netizens dropped

Muhyiddin

SHAH ALAM - Once Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin announced the fall of his post as Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Education, most social media users began to question the actions of the Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.

On Facebook, the average netizen began producing discontent and believes that Muhyiddin should be maintained to continue to support the government's leadership.

A Facebook user who uses the name Muhammad Izz Al-Din Al Qassam expressed surprise over Najib's actions.

"Najib, Muhyiddin why sack of DPM? Weird la, "he wrote in the comment section at the official account of the Prime Minister.

Another Facebook user with the name Jessica Lee also expressed similar concerns about the actions of Najib.

"Why you did this to Muhyiddin Yassin (Why are you doing this to Muhyiddin Yassin)?" He said as quoted by the comment section.

Ariff Mohd Azlan, another netizen also argued that the average leave comments Najib account disagreed with the prime minister.

"The comments contained here shows we do not need you anymore. If you think by changing the cabinet, you will be safe, wait later the people will rise up and change you and your team, "he said.

As of press time, the official Facebook account Najib still receive questions from Malaysians who mostly want to know the real cause Muhyiddin dropped.

Two badly splashed with acid by tenants

Mohd Khairul Izzat Mohd Zaki, 22, and his friend Mohd Sufri Zulkifli, 19, was seriously injured in the face.

ALOR SETAR: The desire to get money to rent a house turned horrific experience for her three sisters and four.

They hurt splashed with acid by a man who was a tenant of the houses in Kampung Baru, Kuala Kedah, here, last night.

The incident occurred around 7:00 pm outside to rent the house.

It resulted Mohd Khairul Izzat Mohd Zaki, 22, and his friend Mohd Sufri Zulkifli, 19, was seriously injured in the face.

Also injured in the incident were two more victims Mohd Khairul's sister, Riza Mohsin, 19, Ahmad Humaidi, 11, and another of their friend Lokman Hakim Said, 22.

According to a witness, the victim's friend, Shaufik Subri, when they were discussing the incident with the suspect who had just returned from making a police report at the police station in Kuala Kedah.

"When the incident was sitting watching .. want to read the letter, he suddenly grandfather. Others remind ordinary water, have a look itch, we plunge in the river, burning, stinging and pain, "said Saufik.

The victims were rushed to HSB, Alor Setar for further treatment.

A police report was made in Kuala Kedah police station.

While the deputy police chief Kota Setar, Supt Rohana Omar when contacted, said the suspects, aged 63, was arrested last night and will be investigated for causing injuries.

The suspect was remanded from today until July 29, he said.