Advertisement

Thursday, 10 December 2015

What is my sin, groaned Muhyiddin

SHAH ALAM - Umno deputy president, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin today expressed his sadness and disappointment over the decision of the Umno Supreme Council meeting which decided the deputy president will no longer open the conference Umno wings.

He said that the action had resulted in him no longer have the opportunity to deliver a message to a loved Umno members.

"Over the past six years as deputy president, delivered a speech to the delegates of Women, Youth and Puteri members who come from all corners of the country are always happy to do that with full responsibility.

"It is my most important speech in front of the party activists who draw hope and my ambition that Umno continues to brave through the difficult times.

Well, I do not have another opportunity to convey my message in a ceremony that is meaningful for me as vice president, "he said in a statement quoted by Facebook today.

He said that he was told there were certain parties who wanted to prevent him from speaking.

"What sin have I done to Umno so that every year the traditional speech given to each deputy president denied to me this year?

"Or if there are those who simply afraid of what I will reveal in front of young children who are believed to deliver confidence in a leader," he said.

He said he respected the decision, but he would not remain silent if there was something wrong in Umno's struggle.

"While I respect the council's decision, but I also want to remind them that in a country that is free and independent, no one can silence me.

"I will continue to speak to state the truth. My struggle in the party is not to defend any individual, but to defend the religion, race and country tercinta.Insya-GOD, I will continue to persevere on the path of holy struggle," he said ,

Yesterday, Datuk Seri Najib Razak announced the meeting of the Supreme Council decided Wanita, Youth and Puteri Umno General Assembly will be inaugurated next December the head of each wing instead Muhyiddin.

RM64 million suit school students

CHICAGO - UNITED STATES. A Muslim male students who were previously detained as a result of the invention is considered to be a bomb now plans to sue the school and the city of $ 15 million (RM63.6 million).

According to AFP reports, the lawyer for Ahmed Mohamed, 14, said the teen is experiencing 'psychological trauma' caused by Islamophobia wants to sue the city and the MacArthur High School in Irving, Texas.

Ahmed who is the son of immigrants Sudan was previously arrested in September after leading the results of the invention, an hour to show his teacher.

Teachers Ahmed then thought that a bomb hour before phoning the police.

Lawyer Ahmed, Hollingsworth Kelly accused the school authorities, the police and the staff of Irving denying Ahmed.

"Ahmed was not given any opportunity because of his race, place of origin and religion," said Kelly.

Says Kelly, Ahmed and his family the opportunity to live safely now destroyed.

"Not only the future of their annihilated, even those falsely accused," said Kelly.

Ahmed family received numerous threatening letters and emails after their home address was broadcast by the mass media.

They now live in Qatar and Ahmed was offered a scholarship courtesy of the government.

Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Image of Jennifer Lawrence 'missing' from the poster in Israel


Imej pelakon Hollywood, Jennifer Lawrence The Hunger Games poster telah dikeluarkan Thread: The Israel Mockingjay (part two).

Untuk filem posters from ITU telah ditapis Supaya of the Watak UTAMA Katniss (Jennifer) tidak Lagi's muncul dalam mana-mana bahan promosi.

Memetik laporan Metro.co.uk, tindakan Ini from the diambil Diatas sebab vandalisme, the Kerana images from ITU Dianggap Untuk memaparkan from the Ganas Dalam Wanita from the Seorang keadaan sedemikian.

Dean Yerusalem Bnei Brak court bertanggungjawab memenyunting Pictures Antara monkey posters ITU ekoran tindakan sekumpulan Jewish rape of Katniss from menentang imej Wanita dijadikan tontonan umum.

Menurut Telegraph, imej the Ahli Politik from the Wanita, mangsa the Holocaust Dan Wanita Wanita from the aksesori Seperti bag from Dean Tangan kasut telah kebanyakan monkey was given to Israel Dilarang.

Vice Presiden's Light Star Media, Liron Suissa, the Satu temuramah dalam Akhbar Dengan from Israel Ynet: "Kita menghadapi vandalisme yang tidak berkesudahan dean of the Pernah pelanggan Memilih membenarkan Kami Untuk tidak mengambil peluang from the Segala-galanya.Keputusan ITU court berhak pelanggan ..

Light Star merupakan media company Media Yang di bertanggungjawab mengendalikan promosi filem Ini Israel.

Shukri Yahya, Adnan safe Tya married



PUTRAJAYA: Actor, Shukri Yahya, safely married to Tya Adnan with one pronouncement at 3:37 pm on Friday, November 20, 2015.

Wedding ceremony was held at the Masjid Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin here, attended by about 200 guests, including both the immediate family wedding.

The couple was married Assistant Registrar of Marriages and Divorces Putrajaya, Muhd ​​Redza Ahmad.

Shukri real name, Mohd Shukri Yahya, 27, handed over a dowry in cash amounting to RM300 together a ring, while the dowry was not announced.

Groom handed over seven trays unrequited nine trays of the woman.

Between the passes that presented to the bride is a copy of the Koran and the veil, set perfume, handbags, makeup sets, cake and betel trellis.

Shukri also receive a copy of the Quran and prayer beads, a pair of shoes, cakes, laptops, watches, perfume set, chocolate, fruit and vine trellis.

Meanwhile, Tya real name, Siti Nurfatihah Ahmad Adnan, 24, who is also an actress admits thankfully survived becoming the wife of the actor and of course she is ready to take life as a married man who is loved.

The wedding reception will be held in A-Park, Kampung Pulau Meranti Jaya, near here, today, which is expected graced our presence of 1,000 guests.

The couple tied the engagement on January 11, 2013. The two met for the first time on the set of the film directed by Jason Choong Snake.


Monday, 7 December 2015

The pilot was injured, the plane crashed on the golf course



State light aircraft which crashed on Palm Villa Golf Senai yesterday.

Johor Bahru - A pilot was injured when a light aircraft made an emergency landing at Palm Villa Golf Senai today.

The light aircraft Piper PA 28 Warior believed to have crashed while performing an emergency landing in the area around 1pm.

Acting Police Chief Datuk Ramli Hassan said they received information on the incident at 1:06 pm before the police team rushed to the scene.

According to him, the incident resulted in a pilot of the aircraft who is a Singapore citizen injured in various parts of the body.

"The initial reports we have received, the victim of a light aircraft pilot concerned was a citizen of Singapore.

"The victim was rushed to the Kulai Hospital for further treatment after being wounded in several parts of the body," he said.

Meanwhile, Bernama reported, a construction worker, Sahawi Zainuddin, 45, said he saw the plane flying low before an emergency landing at the golf club.

"The noise is very loud booming so much that I was surprised. I then saw it out of the trainee pilots the aircraft in a state of bloody," he who is doing renovations house near the scene.

Zainuddin said he stretched tissue paper on the pilot coach and brought the house to take shelter on the edge of the rain.

He said the pilot was seen there made a phone call to inform of the incident before the police team arrived there soon after.

Saki Lake Park into a passion lampias


There are couples who are still fully dressed in school uniform unashamedly sit alone together.

Tampa - What will I be? The discharge of the public as well as through the Saki Lake Park and saw the place was full of leisure attitude of some of the individuals that make it lust.

Even the Daily Herald review at the location yesterday in the last half an hour to find, there are a couple of teenagers sitting alone together even one of them still dressed in her school uniform.

There are also cars that come calling, but no driver or passenger is down even after more than five minutes at the location concerned.


Members of the public who want to be known as Abdullah Hamid said, the scenario commonly seen almost daily included in afternoon.

"Some come and sit too close to the seat provided. The place is open, the couple will need to conduct more so in Islam.

We were ashamed to see them, especially when they see young people who live far way disrespectful act like this, "he said yesterday.

Visitors who want to be known as the Temple of hope, the responsible parties can monitor the location and arrest those immoral if necessary.

"For them this lesson, when erecting billboards are prohibited from doing evil. Of shame, I became angry when they saw there was no shyness with people around.

"If possible, I want to be a memorial of them, but I fear for my safety if they are not happy with me," he said.

'If I'm thin, I might be dead'



HEREFORDSHIRE - BRITAIN. A woman grateful that his physical condition that causes fat he escaped death after being bitten two dogs.

Teresa Stinton, 40, was seriously injured after being bitten two dogs for almost 20 minutes while delivering packages to customers in Staffordshire.

According to Teresa, despite receiving more than 70 bites on the feet to the head, he survived because of his physical being obese causes him to survive.

"It is a fearful thing. Even thought I would die.

"If I was thin, I might have died because of dog bites are almost on the bone," he was quoted Metro.uk

He added that his body fat causes the dog to stop biting deeper that can cause more severe injuries.

Meanwhile, the surgeon who treated Teresa, Demetrius Evriviades said, it is possible that obese women had saved his life.

Teresa was admitted to Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham for three weeks.

The incident caused heavy body were also dropped from 139kg to 50kg.

- Source: Daily Herald