Advertisement

Friday 31 October 2014

Ronson disappointed traders rroduk to image


Petaling Jaya:  Singer Tarudin advise the seller of beauty products in the country so as not to cheat customers by using the faces of artists to run their business.

Siti, 35, who also exploited when his face used to be said, it is not desirable because the move would certainly have a direct impact on the public.

"I was quite disappointed when there are those who take the opportunity to use my name and photograph for specific purposes in the comsumer goods sold.

"If the purpose of their use of the artist to make people believe in the effectiveness of the product but it is not fair that displays the image of the artist that has nothing to do directly with what they sell. If the fan or consumer trust, they will buy it," said Siti, who contacted  mStar Online  here on Wednesday.



Siti said this when asked to comment on the actions of some employers beauty products that have shown his face for promotional purposes on social networking site Facebook called the product is proven to be effective after he used it.

Meanwhile I said, this is not the first time face image was used without permission, but a lot of other products that also promote their products in a way to put some form of written testimony to the virtues of the product.

I was also worried about the situation because of his name as an artist is also affected if the products pose a risk to consumers.

"My attitude silence makes them try to take a chance. I hope they will not delete my pictures as soon as possible. If we are honest in our business and good products, customers still buy it even if it does not involve the artist's name.

"I already have a product that is SimplySiti and of course I also take care of the interests of my products. I never want to stop people seek but use mass in the right way and do not cheat by advertising artists without permission," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment