Advertisement

Monday 17 November 2014

Insta Safe greatest number of followers F14 F14 other students



Runner up # AF2014 not think that the social networking site Instagram personal newly opened a few days ago, has reached more than 15 thousand followers.

The amount of time a student makes Safe Idol 2014 (AF 2014) record with the most number of followers so far.

"I actually did not expect that my followers will go up as soon as it was when I was just doing Instagram.

"My goal is to make Instagram easy for me to communicate with fans to feel closer with them.

"Actually Instagram Ewal the register and then I learned from him ... Before the opening of the Astro bye Instagram ie @ AMANAF2014 but it was not me who 'handle'.

"Be self-controlled Instagram I'm only one of AMANAZIZOFFICIAL  and twittertherealamanaziz, "he said when contacted Astro manhwa on Monday afternoon.

In the meantime, Aman also thanked fans who never fail to give him support.

In the latest development Safely real name is Mohd Rafa Abdul Aziz is now just finished graduating from Kolej Poly-Tech MARA, Batu Pahat, majoring in Graphic Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment