Advertisement

Thursday 13 November 2014

Single male lover Eric Clapton


Actor Eric Clapton expect results revealed that he knew someone was able to close the rumors linking him to the elite.

Joe admitted it had made an open plea today in order to stop the attack range of outrageous rumors.

"So far, I did choose someone on the heart and not materialistic. During this time I had no friends among the VIP or politician.

"So obviously the rumors linking me with people so untrue and completely fabricated. Rumors seems to like me ravenous find love again," he told a press conference in conjunction with the launch of three Queen's Throne theater here this evening.

Erra relationship with the man he claims was still single are unique because they rarely see.




The actress, however, declined to reveal more about who that special guy.

"Enough people I know were friends. Why did not I reveal this and that about it because I do not want to put any pressure and high expectations of this relationship.

"Do what can happen in this introductory period. Unless this relationship is in the next phase. Include I want to share this but when it comes to stories involving the top, then I need to put a full stop to the story rather than that," he said.

Had failed twice in the marriage, Joe is now more careful about sharing his feelings.

Joe has a son named bible Aleesya through a second marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment