Advertisement

Monday 24 November 2014

Source 3 times istikharah prayers before returning to sing


Dangdut dangdut singer revealed he had made three times istikharah prayers before deciding to return to the world of entertainment.

Amelina real name, Nurazlina Saiffuddin Amir, 40, said he was confident comeback in the music industry after 15 year absence is at the right time and right.

"I've been thinking about for a comeback as a singer but a lot of things that I think will hinder the effort.

"So I created three feet istikharah prayer, I realized the way and the confidence to go ahead and do this at a very appropriate time," he said.

Asef found on a comeback press conference held at The Studio artwork, near here, today.

Singer popular in the 90s through Love this song tells the decision was supported by a mother and six children.



However, Asef said, the emergence of this time bringing the image corresponding to the age and status as a mother.

"I will come up with a new style that is not too sexy as necessary to maintain the dignity of children who grow up and mother.

"Anyway I recognized without witnesses or belly dance, so there is no problem about because people just want to dance with song and my voice alone," he said.

In the meantime, commenting on the industrial market dangdut who received less attention, Asef admit sad with the matter.

He said he wondered whether if he did not remove himself genre is still survive today.

"Of course I am sad to see again DANGDUNG been unable attention as before and marginalized.

"I also have wondered how it would not disappear before, does it still survive today.

"Whatever I would try to return this genre with new ways to continue to look expensive and not labeled as music village," he said.

Meanwhile, Asef said he is still in the process of finding an appropriate time for the recording process with the composer Ajai in the near future.

He said, the latest single to be released in mid-December. We are still in discussions about the song and the process to enter the studio for the recording. I was a bit nervous because he had not entered the studio to record the song.

"I'm sure Ajai can provide the best fit with the passage of time the song now," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment