Advertisement

Friday 20 February 2015

AZWAN ALI JAAFAR ONN GET TO REPENTANCE


Sunday through Melodi program, Azwan Hj. Ali revealed that he had been bewitched by a veteran artist name berperwatakan gentle with J and the next day Azwan Ali upload some pictures with words Onn Jaafar unpleasant. Without naming names Azwan Hj. Ali in an interview with Artis Stall, Jaafar Onn has called for the controversial celebrity repented because it has reflected the weakness of yourself.

"I want a message here, I'm a parent. If you want to say something, to say something, think first words were, "commented Jaafar Onn regarding abusive words like fagots and old dog put to him by Azwan Ali in Instagram. Jaafar Onn also answer allegations that he had been bewitched by Azwan Ali said they had not dealt and there was no reason for him to do magic. "What is the goal I want her magic? Who is she? I never had any dealings with him already? So should accuse me of such. I vowed not doing it, "added Jaafar Onn again denied allegations Azwan Ali.

No comments:

Post a Comment