Advertisement

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Accusations Against Me Tasha Only Publicity Murahan- Kaka Azraff

Tasha Shila charges alleging Kaka Azraff trying to seduce his girlfriend, singer Hans Not It makes me feel aggrieved. Kaka obviously, the statement issued by Tasha to the media without discussion and described it as an action to seek cheap publicity.


I did not think Tasha accuse me of such. I've talked with Hans in a ceremony, but our usual chat.
After that I never again want to mention regarding exchange messages with my lover dia.Bagi Tasha charges against me was extreme and just want to find cheap publicity.

Create Kaka, he was a great persecution against him but he will still be looking at it from a positive perspective and teach her to be careful in choosing a friend later.

Although it was defamatory unacceptable sense, I think it's a positive self-publicity to raise my name.
Furthermore I am now busy promoting the song Not That I am. And, importantly, when these issues arise, it gives a great lesson for me to be careful in choosing friends.



Tasha in a press statement last week revealed Kaka tries to take the opportunity to flirt and meet with her lover Hans when their relationship was in trouble. In fact, Kaka also said to often exchange messages with Hans invited his girlfriend to go out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment