Advertisement

Friday 4 September 2015

Uqasha Senrose Nafi Go Nightclubs, Open Lid

Recently we heard that there were rumors that said the actress Uqasha Senrose have been to a nightclub.

More sensational, some claim the actress drama 'Actually I Wife He is a hide by wearing a cap and open the lid.

Regrets the allegations that spread it, Uqasha real name is Nik Nik Zaris Uqasha Sen, 23, described the rumor is ridiculous things.

"I'm not mad anymore gonna do something like that. Go nightclub did not ever, not to mention going to that place without the lid.

"It's an absurd allegation. I'm not the one. I do not know anything about this issue, "he told The Star Online.

In another development, a new Uqasha launched a new collection of scarves businesses he established the Uqasha Senrose Collection.

Lid brand is available online through www.uqashasenrose.com.my with a starting price of up to RM99 to RM49.

No comments:

Post a Comment