Advertisement

Monday 29 September 2014

Sola Answer: Love wants nut after her lover diperk0sa



My ex-boyfriend raped while staying at his parents' house to sleep about two months ago. I know her boyfriend through the social networking site. In terms of appearance, he was very polite. Almost a year to know he made me believe he was a good boyfriend.

Things to captivate me about it is that every time we went appointments, he often keep praying and advised me to take care of themselves. However, after he raped, destroyed all my confidence.
At the same time, he begged me to forgive as well as promise to be responsible. He will not leave me and begged me to accept him back. He regrets losing to the temptation of lust.


His parents did not know about it because he raped me while his parents out to attend the ceremony at the home of their relatives. I was coming to know the family before the boyfriend got engaged but other things are happening.

It has not come to the knowledge of my parents. My parents are not healthy and I'm worried if they knew I was raped, they surprised even sick. Part of me could not accept the things done to me. However, the ex-boyfriend trying to persuade and suggest we get married soon.

He said he loved and felt quite unsure with the damn thing done to me. He will meet family and I propose in the near future as a sign of sincerity he wants to atone for his sins.  fact he is willing to be honest with my family about the mistake.


Most surprisingly, he himself suggested me to report the matter to the police if I did not believe him anymore. I am really stuck dizziness. Help me Dang Secretariat.



NURYIL
Lendu, Malacca



Tangled and twisted. Such conditions can be described Dang Secretariat on this guys problem. Actions should be taken each sister like 'swallow dead mother, dead father diluah. Sisters should take a cooling off period and thinking outside the box on this issue.



In this situation, gentlemen should include the extent to which the profit and loss impact of each step sisters take. In addition, the determination sisters face to face conflict if a decision is taken.



Chances are 50-50 and the fact that every decision taken should be followed by Istiqamah. If you look from a sister of attitude boyfriend after the incident, he realized the error and really want to redeem her fault.



On the other hand, there is no compromise with the offense of rape committed against sisters. See in complicated situations, recommendations Dang sisters are loyal to what extent should carefully protected the honor of sisters. Are the police to report the cases to resolve the situation or make more complicated?



The second option is to forgive him and give a second chance to ex-lover, is the best way? Best decision still rests in the hands of more discerning gentlemen for gentlemen background compared Dang Loyal boyfriend. They need strength and rasionalkan mind with more optimism. At least, the former boyfriend confessed and did not put the burden of honor scratched against the sisters.



Do not rush and think about the effect of each option. Try not to meet or respond to any messages or calls to give guys space to make a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment