Advertisement

Saturday 25 October 2014

Men's 5-day horror stories seconds the car entered a new canyon in conference


Ulster:  A man who was seriously injured due to the accident, had to shuffle for five days before he finally found a native village.
In the accident that occurred at about 3 pm on Sunday at Km 62.8 Jalan Ipoh-Kuala Lumpur near Tanah Mas near Belfast. , a car driven by Nicholas A. Andrew, 33, has been plunged into a ravine 20 meters deep.
According to Nicholas, who suffered a broken right hand and left, his friend R. Rajagopalan, 34, died at the scene.
Nicholas said he only drank water from the river and sleeping under a tree during a period of five days.
Nicholas told he was on his way home after sending a card to the wedding of his brother. However, lost control of his car before the car plunged into the ravine.
"When I opened my eyes, I was outside the car. I tried to call my friend, but no response." he quoted the NST.

He tried to get out of the valley to get help, but failed because of his injuries.
"After that I decided to shove to get help," he said.
Nicholas said he was not sure how many days he shove before found by the natives.
"I yelled to get help when he saw the native population and they continue to come to help me, "Nicholas said.
Meanwhile, Tapah OCPD Supt Som Sak Din Keliaw said they were informed about it at 4:45 pm on Wednesday. Thiyagrajan bodies have been found and sent to the Ulster Hospital for autopsy.
Both the victim's family lodged a police report about their disappearance on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment