Advertisement

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Tasha denies rampage looking for his word slander Mastermind sex



Actress Tasha Shila denied that he went on a shooting location pandemonium want to find the culprit of spreading rumors after the alleged ' sex ' with her ​​boyfriend, Han.

Tasha real name is Natasha Sheila Abd. Razak, 27, said she was weird how the latest stories that can arise and hope the news is not true about stopped.

What is written is not true, and I hope stop all the stories that are not true about me.

Give me a quiet space for me to run my job, "he told  mStar Online  via messaging  WhatsApp  here on Sunday.

The report, a weekly newspaper, a close friend of the artist with the actress tell Tasha Rampage's action was the result of allegations that felt very big and shameful.

Because of that, the filming had to be stopped and all those working in production is trying to persuade and calm Tasha.

Meanwhile, Tasha said, he was not able to hold any party from talking bad about him and regrets the latest controversy that.

Tasha clear again, he realized that not everyone likes it, but he hoped that given the space to focus on his career as an actor and not the cheap gossip stories.

I realize I am not able to silence everyone but I also realize not all like me. Again, give me space, he said.

In another development, Tasha says she is currently in Kuantan, Pahang to go shoot a TV series called  Takbir wife  to Samarinda slot on TV3.

No comments:

Post a Comment