Advertisement

Friday 21 November 2014

Emma did not need to fear me - Juliana Evans



Since news of the return of the beautiful actress, Juliana Evans, or more affectionately called Jue known, various speculation. But no doubt he was being hunted by the media to answer some of the questions hanging over the absence in Malaysia.

In addition to personal stories, stories which claim arose quarrels between him and Emma Maembong in Los Angeles earlier this year of a long-awaited since there was no response from the concerned Jue issues involved.

"Who says we're fighting? I do not see him otherwise just spend time with friends who happened to be there as Afdal, Marina and Kaka. So, the only people who were there who knew the real story.


"Our meeting was no other purpose. Furthermore, we had not seen. And they happen there is nothing wrong for me to take time," said Juliana.

Although his return to Malaysia since 16 November and then on some work, there is talk that characterizes Jue want revenge, or in other words try to disrupt the relationship now exists between Zizan and Emma.




"Why would I want vengeance or anger, because of our close friends only. It must not argue my goal to return to Malaysia. Honestly, I was happy because he has a partner.

"If possible, do not bring another long story. I do not want to say the pests to their relationship in the future. And for Emma, ​​not to be afraid of me," said Jue.

Who would have thought, not even he set foot in Malaysia, has been waiting a few copies that must be settled film 'Mael' this.

"When I was there again, the management here that Uprising Entertainment has received several offers for me. And in December I'll go to the location filming '7 Dimensions Alif' and a 13-episode drama.

"After that, I'll go back to LA because there I was also involved with several acting projects. There my acting career is managed by an agency. Hopefully, I will commute between Malaysia and LA. It was based on a commitment to work prepared, "said Jue on her acting career.

No comments:

Post a Comment