Advertisement

Tuesday 9 December 2014

I hope they die like my son die - Mother



Petaling Jaya:  Taking his funeral at the University Malaya Medical Centre who died from severe injuries after being attacked by six men, mother of Mohd Farhan said he wants to face alone with her ​​killer.

"I want to ask him why he killed my child. I hope he will die like my child die", said Syria Asibi, 47, citing a report from The Star.

His son, Mohd Farhan Osmera, 18, ​​reportedly seriously injured after allegedly attacked by six men believed brothers in Permai Apartment, near Damansara last two days. After 12 hours of fighting a life in hospital, Mohd Farhan eventually died there. According to reports, the alleged victim had been at odds with his colleagues in futsal around 8pm. Although the dispute was successfully resolved by the people, the suspects attacked the victim of an hour later with relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment