Advertisement

Sunday 11 January 2015

Alvah honey lady's face, his household hijackers happiness



Kuala Lumpur: The puzzle of the image of women in the Datuk Ramli MS uploaded Alvah just now inextricably earlier by the singer himself to BH Online.

Alvah also congratulated the woman known as Che Siti Kar caravan as described also married secretly with her husband.

"Congratulations also to attempt to destroy my marriage. I smell a long story but just could pictorial evidence.


"I'm pleased with what will happen. After one alleged by the allegations I have experienced. I am not sure if they were married.

"Before this woman ever talk about marriage and now it has been proven," he said.

Alvah also aware that her husband married for many fans and they both also barred picture of her husband to be taken or uploaded on Instagram page.

"Whenever I have no feelings. He can take pictures with others but not to me.

"I accept whatever outcome after this. So far, I like a fool. My life has been destroyed," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment