Advertisement

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Frou frou dress rarely, Ziha AF2014 criticized fans



Ziha recently celebrated the birthday ceremony of 20th place at a restaurant in Johor Bahru.

More touching, the dinner was a surprise to Ziha made by fellow schoolmates.

But what caught the attention of fans not otherwise festive occasion Ziha clothing that is quite sexy.

At the ceremony, wearing a shirt and Ziha 'skirt' white appeared relatively rare until the legs and body.

According Ziha, the clothes were actually not too sexy as claimed even his parents are already aware of her appearance.

"I think it's not too sexy clothes probably because 'skirt' was a bit sparse, it appeared that my legs causing them said it sexy.

"No doubt, I actually like the 'dress' the pretty ones, and for me this is the youth we want to try a different kind of fashion.

"After my parents has been aware of the way I dress and they also have to give consent to me." He said.



In addition, Ziha also dismissed claims that she dressed sexy to attract attention.

"I am someone who likes to be fashionable and wear my clothes because I think it's pretty straight ... I never dreamed my heart to draw people's attention.

"I realized when dah jadi 'public figure' all movement and our clothes will be observed. The extent to which we tried, but there is also not right, "he said.

In the meantime, as well Ziha also commented on the negative comments that labeled him as a person who gedik.

"I feel more comfortable to be yourself, do what we want to pretend it's not my self while.

"I think maybe because I'm a person who likes to laugh and always cheerful it makes them label me as a person who gedik.

"Let what people want to say and I think they still do not know my perwatakkan. As the saying goes not know it was love. "He concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment