Advertisement

Saturday 28 February 2015

I, work and bussines. Oh dilemma!



I got an update Lama own face. Presents the latest developments berselendang version hosted blog. Dah lama who read this blog must know that once hosted this blog free hair. Now is the right way again. Actually the more we try to be better and bigger allegations that we face. I feel like a rewind je 3 story last year. You know I'm jobless 2 months? Bit error actually results

I stopped for the above reasons so strong he had to la incur as a result. As a human, sometimes lingering near the heart ni la jugak Why He really can not like everyone else? I mean there's no problem yelah work. But when I think back other people must never encountered allegations like me too. At least I have family who can bear me .. I can not imagine that so close to people who've got no one who mark the world.

I do bussiness is scroll down and read a little bit there I thought I was going to invest money to invest tu nak stock ambik aka vitamin product collagen .Vitamin tu ni really nice too. Product skinny he was good friends I've tried. Only I was able to sell drugs tu je la collagen. Skinny medication can not because I own fat, how am I going to sell? Unless I try tu medication first. I was a species that would not sell the things I never tried. In my opinion, customer satisfaction is very very important. You do not misunderstand, I want to sell vitamin tu'm not going to pretend to white to do .. But the reason I'm confident with the effectiveness of vitamin tu. The boy who touched notch mark in Kelantan tu face eating. Wow lovely little scars she lives je. White shining light. Founder wrong product melayu tu.

What products they are none other than ANZ vitamin products. Eh eh terpromot when I am not selling anything yet.

But if you want me to tell jelah mark. Hehehe I'm still in contact with her founder.

No comments:

Post a Comment