Advertisement

Friday 15 May 2015

Kids find parents, 45 years apart

Mohammad Fuad parents (second from left), which is currently being sought.

SHAH ALAM - A man is looking for his biological parents who have been separated since 45 years ago.

Mohd Fuad Samsudin said he handed over to foster parents as a child and failed to detect biological parents.

"To the knowledge of the Sinar Online, I was separated from them about 45 years ago. I have given to my host family since birth. I was born in Johor Bahru General Hospital on May 2, 1970.

"After the birth I was given to my host family that couples Samsuddin and Aminah, who was then living at Kampung Melayu Majidee, Johor Bahru," he said.

According to Mohd Fuad, he learned that his biological family who came from Rajasthan likely now lives in Punjab.

"With the information I have received, at that time my father was a forest Command and in charge there," he said.

Any person who has information about her biological parents can contact Mohd Fuad at 019-672 6991 019-670 5370atau (Rhazalina-wife).

No comments:

Post a Comment