Advertisement

Saturday 4 April 2015

1ST TRY. 1ST TIMER . KOREAN FOOD : TTEBOKKI & MANDU

annyeonghaseyoo! Jeonam mieya rago haeyo. Mieya yoegiyo. Mannaseo-gapsseumnida ban.
Hello! My name is mieya. Mieya here. It's a pleasure to meet you. HAHAHA. ni Sayerr translate the above language! Hi bloggers, readers and hai hai zara stalker *.
long, it appears in "natural" ni. Hmm someone say "eh live again you apparently", "Where did you disappear mieya" "mieya arrogant", "You remember where I kan", "where are you? I Call x lift", and lain². Where I have gone, I'm here. Kadang² not want to ignore spongebob / siapa² already but there are times I want to own. Saja² not lost, but somehow la. I do not know why. But I was always like this, of dulu² again. I can always lose the effect. So which one is familiar tu, he knows where to find it myself.

okay, stop lah tu article. Today, there may be distinguished tertanya² why I do meet & greet in Korean tu kan? Haa, I tell almost here. Deah MINGGUK (not #SongTriples: Daehan Mingguk Manse dr The Return of Superman yes, who is the Korean fans know what I'm talking kan ni) ni but Deah Mingguk (means Korea). Today, I have implemented a mission / plan to cook food that korea Ttebokki & Mandu / dumplings (mandu wa sn look like dim sum).

Okay, maybe many (many kerr?) Who tertanya² why I tiba² can create two recipes for inspiration korea ni kan? Actually, all crime ni K-World, Kpop crime, crime-drama K, K-VariertyShow unhappy ni Korea. Their influence is strong. Ahhh, Jelly CHEBALL! so as i ni can we interest (PASSION, not obsessed okay) with K-World, so we too busy la with Kpop singer / actor k-drama, boy / girl band they kan * for the record, i EXO fans, B2ST, Kim Woo Bin, Ji Chang Wook and more. He can not call all kann?! In addition tu TV program they were always show food or streetfood Korea. Cause we yg ni saw, swallow lioqq jgk. Looks really good. Due tu lah, I was terhengennn jugak to try to eat their food. So, a few days ago I was out looking for bahan² to create Mandu & Ttebokki ni ni and the new mission Imposibble lah tu run.

Mula² I made the dough to create ttebokki tu (ttebokki / ttepokki / ddaebokki call it, which is fun) actually spicy rice cake. If you follow the traditional methods because they are gravely affected He cooked rice, mashed to produce rice cake tu, but there is no easy way. do not worry! HAHAHA. how easy it is only necessary to purchase instant rice cake at the supermarket. but the problem here is not the supermarket rice cake tu whatsoever! So our own spiral course lah. happy, just need 3 ingredients of glutinous rice flour, water and salt. Well, it is kind of like to do onde² / Melaka tu fruitcakes. Bahan² tu follow instict kinds ak park created. pepandailah adjust hahahaa. and this result


I've made in a little quantity, it's known, lives alone. Mak waa where to eat benda² like this (I did the same jgk actually) then uli² Okay lah tu panjang² make the dough and cut into oblique (oblique why? Ntah la. The following is a recipe that she is ably cut oblique). Size and length of the long finger mcm tu me. Do not know how the actual size tu rice cake. So, I just butcher it.

okay, this is the result. Sori la, not pretty. Not even the same size. First time the coat! Kasi can laa kan. okay if dah ready do this, heat the water and boil until rice cake laa ni arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment