Advertisement

Friday 17 April 2015

Rafizis: 'I am not afraid of my summons Najib'

Ramli Rafizis

SHAH ALAM - PKR vice-president, Rafizis Ramli admitted 'excited' to defend his statement regarding the suit filed by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak and his wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor on the statements previously issued.

Obviously Rafizis, he and his lawyers have been expecting such a claim would be brought to court.

"I am excited to defend my statement in court. When I get a warrant in December last year, I have discussed the possibility of a suit is brought to court.

"My lawyers are also excited to cross Najib and Rosmah in court later, as all Malaysians waiting for that moment.

Najib and his wife filed a defamation suit against the Pandan MP and owner of the online portal 'Mediarakyat.net' speech video on oil subsidy removal in a forum on November 22, last year.

Najib and Rosmah respective first and second as the plaintiff in a personal capacity filed the suit through Messrs Hafarizam Wan and Aisha Mubarak at the Office of the Registrar of the High Court of Kuala Lumpur on April 15.

[RELATED ARTICLES: Najib, Rosmah file suit against Rafizis]

They named Rafizis and portal owners Media Representatives, Chan Chee Kong as first and second defendants.

Rafizis in it described the lawsuit as a way to scare the PR manager.

"I believe this is part of an effort to intimidate the leader of Pakatan Rakyat continue to speak out on the issues of the people.

"I will continue to speak out and not be frightened by the actions of the court like this," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment