Advertisement

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Shila Amzah denies having sex with Johan As'ari

Popular singer, Shila Amzah denied rumors claiming he is now in love with the film "Juvenile", Johan As'ari after parting with her former lover, Sharnaaz Ahmad. The news began to emerge after the singer of "Broken Mirror" was uploading the picture with Johan on his Instagram.


"I'm just kidding, thought nothing because their heart is empty. Then, the fans began to question him while we are not related.

"Our mothers are good friends and have long known. They always met before, even without us. Coincidentally, these days we accompany them when they meet. However, I did the usual and Johan friends, not making love as portrayed, "he says Shila to Hip.

Shila said, 23, her heart yet open to have another lover, but he also refused a waste of time to make love again. Conversely, if a mate had until then, he will continue to get married.
"I leave it to God's partner and anyone my partner, when it comes time, I will still be married. At the moment, I am not interested in having a boyfriend.

"If my partner was up and he was in marriage, I accept. But, let us know who and his family. It was enough."

Meanwhile, Shila will appear with her new French album, which is expected to be released at the end of this month.

"We do not yet have a date for the launch of the French album I'm here. Maybe at the end of September. All the songs are already there, waiting just launched."

No comments:

Post a Comment