Advertisement

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Betty Banafe pregnant again denies 'sale' Julia

BETTY share the good news, she is now pregnant with her second child sharing the results with Bruce Darghous life.
KUALA LUMPUR: Actor and singer Betty Banafe share the good news, she is now pregnant with her second child sharing the results with Bruce Darghous life.

Although at first tried to conceal the good news, but finally Betty admits she is pregnant. But he does not want to exaggerate matters because its age was still in its infancy.

"Indeed, if I may refuse to share more good news for gestational age I was still in its infancy, ..saya not want bad things to happen.

"But when they asked the question, I (had) to open your mouth to share this good news. But so far I'm not ready to tell you more about my content.

"What I can say so far, we pregnancy is so different than she used to when I was pregnant," said Betty to BH PLUS.

Betty Benafe again, he did not care about the gender of their first child too excited about this as well say hope to have a pair of men and women in the future.

Talk about Julia, a beautiful woman of Arab hybrids also commented indictment said he often brings his son to many occasions and considered as like 'sell' children.

According to Betty, she does not 'over-exposed' son, instead describing it as a nature nursing mothers to be seen often bring children together.

Even Julia, who is now five months a year just stopped breastfeeding. It's common for a mother who has the eldest daughter primarily to have feeling excited and can not be apart of children.

"I think such issues should not arise because I'm not too give publicity to my child because I could not turn him away for too long a period of time," said Betty with a smile.

In the latest development, Betty has just launched a children's clothing collection named Julia Betty. He was inspired to come up with the product because she likes to dress attractive styling for children his age.

"The idea was formed before I gave birth to Julia again but I'm getting excited for styling the various clothes for my daughter's.

"Although the collection of children's products is quite expensive but I said I was so concerned about the materials used for their comfort," said Betty concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment