Advertisement

Thursday 27 August 2015

Converted into JPM, but the position does not exist

                         Abdul Hamid Bador


HEIGHTS - Former Deputy Director of Special Branch I Comm Datuk Abdul Hamid Bador said, there's something strange happened to his transfer to the Department of the Prime Minister's Office (PMO).

He said, although he asked to be transferred to the PMO, but he said his review on JPM and the Public Service Department (JPA) to JPM his position has not been found.

"Now I will wait Sept 17 (last day to report themselves), they gave me a month to report themselves at JPM, which puzzled me, when I asked the PMO, the office was 'not ready' (not available) again. Still going discuss with PSD.

"If you already have a department that, in the holidays I was able to go, I canceled holidays self-report, the position was no more. If this word recognition, apologize ...

"To me, that's the position was not yet ready, JPA does not know, so I wait. Whether I will be reported or not," he said.

Elaborating Abdul Hamid said, his conversion to JPM was informed by the Deputy Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi.

"Two weeks before the third Friday evening I was called by the TPM to his office on the 31st floor, Bukit Aman, a government official obeys I went to her.

"When I was called in, the first word that comes out of Zahid Hamidi is, Datuk our tuk friends. We are friends, we know each other. I just wanted to tell the mayor that I have seen the Prime Minister and the Prime Minister have given me two choices. Either I transferred to the National Security Council or the Prime Minister.

"I was shocked and surprised because before this I have appealed to Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar, I personally pleaded with him. He admitted that there were rumors. I do not know how he could know but may be informed in a meeting, "he said.

He said the fact Ahmad was very hard for him because he felt like his unappreciated.

"Weight proper punishment I received, contact with the police out I said to myself. Like as if I've done a great sin can not be forgiven, be benign outside the police. I say Alhamdulillah.

"I do not ask much, I asked TPM, I know Grandpa, I do not know because of what is required in the police," he said.

But he said he was not disappointed on the contrary will continue to serve and talk about what he felt was right.

"Some say that I am disappointed because not be a director, is not it."

"But this change will not stop me from asking my opinion, I have rights under the Constitution and the law, and I know what keterbatatasan and what things I can not talk," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment