Advertisement

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Memey not jealous Norman message to Abby



Recently, a screen recording conversations between Norman Hakim and Abby Abadi has received much attention when it was uploaded by Abby Abadi own showing her ex-husband gave full encouragement sweet words for him.

Memey Suhaiza , wife of Norman Hakim said he did not have any reason to be jealous because her husband was already showing the contents of the message before it is sent to Abby.

"There's no reason why I should be upset with the message because it is the words of encouragement to
Abby now all know being in a stressful situation. Even before it was sent husband showed a draft of it to me and I do not see the offense or suspicious things in order, "he said.



Memey Suhaiza also added that he was not impressed with the comments of other fans suggested that Abby Abadi & Norman Hakim remarry because they have to know the truth before the message was sent.

"No effect was due to the previous situation more worse than this I did - in the present circumstances we are the closest to Abby and of course my husband and I always support him," added Memey Suhaiza again.

No comments:

Post a Comment