Advertisement

Tuesday 16 December 2014

kiss the girl survived the soul man of suicide


Only with a kiss, a teenager, Liu Wenxiu managed to save a man from committing suicide.

The teenager has become popular in the country because of convincing a man who did not know, so love yourself and do not do anything stupid.

The incident happened last month, but the story continues to talk about it, During the incident, Liu Wenxiu was at a shopping center in Shenzhen, when he then saw the crowd gathered around a man who was trying to climb the barrier on the top floor of the building.


 "I wanted to help him but the police did not allow it. I then deceive the police that he was my boyfriend who wanted to commit suicide because of me.

"They then let me talk to the guy and he told me that he was very sad because her family disintegrating, '' he said.

Upon hearing the story of the man, Liu Wenxiu became sad because he also came from broken family.

He then stunned the crowd when they kissed on the lips of the man, to the man engrossed in current and relevant, the police immediately attract the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment