Advertisement

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Zul Huzaimy engaged to a beautiful woman named Erna


After a long hold status widower, actor  senior  seems to have found a new love heart when he visits have become engaged with the woman of his choice.

Through Instagram page, the actress also diihat very happy when her engagement to a beautiful woman named Erna was against the wishes of his mother. In fact, his only son, Early He also said happy new mother will receive.


Alhamdulillah everything perfect finish. #majlis #tunang I #zulhuzaimy and her loved onesmiszerna Thanks mak bless me. Joy dear mother.

Thanks puteraku Early Haziq very happy when I'm already committed. Thanks Skjak, thank you Uncle din, even sex, kak lin, thank you along, adik2ku ina, make, Iwan, Julia, qu, fidah, Aus, Noni, Pipidyayabesh, fatimahiemamarzuki Faqihvelvettinta

Thanks to my friend Rizal @ kuzuri82 @ hafizmahmud76 and wife, Saiful and his wife. Thank you Thank you my dear familymiszerna accept myself. Beware there for me here. Love and hope to end my dear.
Thank you to all who helped make the mother Mrs. Bar Council, uncle HMNor, Ila, teacher lizawati (along) and teacher zainudin, milk family, dato 'oh and his wife and family foradrianajasmayliyanajasmay Marzuki Yusie roads late father, father's hope calm and happy in the sight of Allah. Al-Fatihah


Congratulations to Zul and Erna Hopefully all those planning to run smoothly tapering dais.

No comments:

Post a Comment