Advertisement

Sunday 1 March 2015

'I was little again when it was first papa detained'


SHAH ALAM - "My age is only 11 years old when papa was arrested the first time in 1998," said Ilham Nurul Anwar.

The fourth child Opposition Leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim was also claimed that police also used force to restrain his father with a van.

"Because of the police force, I left home at a young age because I still do not understand what happened.

"Then I sat in the room papa shivering and confusion," he said at a dinner in March to Freedom Lawn Care Centre Dun Kajang, here, tonight.

However, he said, the situation is somewhat different on 10 February after reading the decision of the Federal Court of sodomy II, the first thing that comes to mind is "Goodbye".

"I am saddened when thinking fate of my children and the children of my siblings.

"I was sad when sighting Nurul Izzah, Safiyah and Harith same age with my siblings in 1998, Faith and Hana.

"I also think why papa touched grandchildren overcome bitterness as we used to," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment