Advertisement

Thursday 4 June 2015

'I'm not the kind of person who likes Maki, angry indeterminate way' - Zul Ariffin

Actor Zul Ariffin said he was denied speculation rebuked a fan who wanted a picture with him.

Actor Zul Ariffin said he was denied speculation rebuked a fan who wanted a picture with him.

According to Zul, the charges were not true at all because he was not angry with the individual rather than merely talking with a firm tone.

"I'm not angry, but strictly speaking only because at that time I was with my family and I apologize for that individual patient.

"I understand he wants to take a picture together, I only ask to be patient because I put my bag and my mother on the chair only.

"I can hold if there were rude to me, but not with my family members. As a celebrity I really would deal with such situations.

"But when it comes to stage violent with members of our family, I think it was too much." He said.

Zul was found in a press conference Gempak Astro scoreless campaign "Astro Ramadan 'at the JW Marriot Hotel, Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday afternoon.

Asked whether after this he will feel uncomfortable when photographed with fans want, Zul said the matter did not affect him.

"It's what's up, the incident occurred just at the wrong time. I'm not the type who likes to insult people or angry not surprising.

"I do not want to blame anyone but their action was wrong at that time. When we talk with people not listening to soft so had to insist.

"After the incident, I leave the house as usual and I think it does not affect me.

"I still wish that someone would want to pose together because I think working as an actor appreciated." He smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment