Advertisement

Friday 22 May 2015

Aidil report just play - Rita Rudaini



ACTORS, Rita Rudaini.

KUALA LUMPUR: Actor, Rita Rudaini feel that her ex-husband, Aidil Zafuan lodged a police report at the police station Nusajaya, Johor Bahru on Thursday that he and his wife harassed after their numbers public on his Instagram as a farce.

"I can not reveal any number that appears on the page Instagram owned by anyone. But he (Eid) by itself tells his wife that number.

"Why should the wife she should keep my number in his mobile phone while between us has nothing to do. There should want to keep my number.

"I do not pick up the call numbers concerned that his wife was indicted numbers. Calls may be made through WhatsApp application rather than the normal call," he said.

Rita said, when he realized what it was embarrassing, Aidil give reason to invite me to events involving his family.

"Regardless going to invite me to the hair shaving ceremony or event to slaughter a cow tail-tail though, why not call a normal call or send messages only? I do not understand why some are trying to play both of them have done to me," he said.

According to Rita, Aidil had known his wife, Zareema Zainal, often interrupting himself.

"He himself confessed to my wife likes to annoy me. She never contacted me many times. I do not know what his motive gonna do that. He never told his wife since their behavior has not remarried.

Rita insists he is not intimidated by what he tried to do for Eid and his wife know God is omniscient and omnipotent justice.

"So I'm not surprised that he was going to invite for a reason and this is because people want to cover offenses including his wife.

"He's ready to talk again through WhatsApp call was made because I have to tell the child. The hour was about 11pm. My son had to sleep in such a time," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment