Advertisement

Friday 22 May 2015

Sharnaaz Ahmad, Anis Al-Ed continues to riddle

MANY would have thought a great actor Ahmad Sharnaaz now established relationships with a girl called Anis Al-Ed.

Suspicions became stronger when both of them are often seen together attending entertainment events and so on.

But in contrast to the fact that the owners themselves are reluctant to admit the situation was even more comfortable for them to label their relationship as a close friend.

"Anis is a friend who is always there behind me. He was very supportive and helped me throughout a career.

"Right now is not what's up should I shout heralded as a matter of the future and a mate all depends on his terms.

"We each had a family to care for him. I used to scribble sufficient coal to face my parents, so this time they let me emphasize first, "he said when met at the launch of health products 'Biogenesis Collagen' in space, Shah Alam yesterday where Anis appear as a lawyer and loyal users Those products.

Do not want to be in a hurry in the matter of marriage, Sharnaaz put past experience as a matter of finalizing his decision.

"As a man who is increasingly getting older, of course I also have a desire to have a wife and children.

"God willing, if it is time, I will go through all that. Not too careful, but what happened before finalizing myself a lot, "he said.

Meanwhile, the same response was given by Anis own view Sharnaaz as a friend through thick and easily.

"Although many people say bad things against him, but for me he is a good friend.

"So far we had never made a statement saying we had sex but just be friends," he says.

Product 'Biogenesis Collagen' is a health drink that makes the skin becomes brighter, firmer and elastic in which he also suitable for men and women.

No comments:

Post a Comment