Advertisement

Friday 22 May 2015

Faralyna: I feel more comfortable when a hooded

Since recently, the beautiful actress, Faralyna Idris, seen frequently upload pictures more polite and veiled social pages, Instagram (IG) hers.

The decision to admit it's been a long hijab thinks, actor drama series, Hot Bodybuilding 2 tells that it was time for him to make changes as required in Islam.

"Actually, I decided after I decided to veiled pregnant. Before this, I had a desire to put the veil after the engagement, but when that faith is not strong.

"When I got married and pregnant, I felt it was time for me to change. After all, it is a religious obligation. Thank God, I've had four months remain hijab and to be honest I am comfortable with this appearance.

"The decision to this veiled coercion is not from anyone, including her husband because it comes from my own heart. In fact, when I covered the first day, as if glued to her husband. In the second and third days before he greeted my image and my support for continued steadfast," he said The title of the wife of Muhammad Fikri Abdullah, in December 2014.

Also shared about her pregnancy, Faralyna told him that he did not face any allergies in the past four months.

"Thank God, I do not suffer from allergies or severe pain. Everything went well until now. Just a few days ago, I developed a fever and cough," he explained.

Add Faralyna, he chose to relax in during the pregnancy and had refused several offers she receives.

"After getting married, I did not receive any bids yet for the time being, I think I break. However, when pregnant, a sabbatical continue.

"There was an offer I had received less as a character. Most characters I received was beaten and abused. After thinking about my situation who was pregnant, I was not willing to do a character that is so.

"After all, my husband is not compelled to work. So, I choose to relax and maintain appropriate content," he said, also starred in the drama series, Princess Not real name, which was aired on the channel TV3.

No comments:

Post a Comment