Advertisement

Monday 25 May 2015

Ramlah Ram got solo lonely life, do not think about marriage,


According to 49-year-old singer, she never felt lonely because your children are always spending time with him.

KUALA LUMPUR: Ramlah Ram singer pleaded not lonely living alone with no husband in sight and never thought about marriage yet.

According to 49-year-old singer, she never felt lonely because your children are always spending time with him.

"Since the solo I never feel lonely because every day I filled daily activities. Furthermore my mother now lives here ... If you do not have any presentation I spend time with my mother.

"Even my relationship with your children very closely and they love riding my place," he told Astro Gempak.

When asked about his second marriage, John said he never thought to find a replacement since divorced her husband five years ago.

"Oops! At this age it seems less sweet talk about marriage at the age now ... After all I've got to think about it.

"Sorry, not vengeance but want to get married again feeling awkward about talking about it now. But when brought together partner in the future, the provision of God, "he said.

Ramlah met at the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the record company EMI in Saloma Bistro recently.

He was married in November 2000 by Kamal Roslim, a Sports Publisher RTM and divorced on May 20, 2010.

Their 10-year marriage was not blessed with a baby however.

No comments:

Post a Comment