Advertisement

Thursday 30 April 2015

Tuah song Tuh pain Here


quote Citata

Happy citata

BY sudden pain That song seemed to be the place where fans of the phenomenon in the music industry at the moment.

Cooking does not, whether children or adults are definitely going to sing a song pertaining to the disappointment of her partner.

Even since uploaded on October 12, 2014, it has been viewed more than 50 million browsers and get 'like' nearly 97,000 triggering viral on social sites.

But on the other hand, the phenomenon of pain getusan That is the place where can not be underestimated because it is a campaign that generate popularity to the singer, Cita citata.

Not only are more favorable, due to the ability to attract fans of the song, album Cita in Malaysia also recorded sales of up to 40,000 units.

"I never thought this song was very popular with the public here. Thank God. Thanks to the fans who always support me.

"In fact, my coming here is because of the fans," he said when met at the launch of Zass single Look At The pain yesterday.

A little different, however Cita came up with the rhythm of music at once ran out of habit carried by the singer from Indonesia.

For him, dangdut music has a distinctive feature because it can be interesting for all ages.

"Since we started singing at the age of 11, I took a lot of Jazz music. But everything changed after I shelter under the Sani Music in 2014.

"At first, it is rather difficult to adapt. But over time, it is something very memorable. I not only enjoy but also the surrounding community.

"When I sing pop songs, the crowd will also sing together and dance (dance). It's a very special conditions. Unlike when I bring jazz music, "he said.

In addition, increased Cita, like pop rhythms blended with communities in Indonesia thus helping to maintain popularity.

However, the owner of the real name of this Blessed Cita refused to look more sexy and sensual as previously dangdut singer in Indonesia.

"At first, I was afraid to admit it for fear of venturing into music stamped with such images. No doubt, this music is more popular because dance is quite sensational and wildly but the more time he stepped on the change.

"I wanted to come up with a more clean pop image, more classy and modern. I want to show the world, music is not as bad as expected.

"About sexy, I do not feel I am a witness. For me, the witness was not necessary to open or exposed what should not.

"Sexy is when we keep up appearances and to know what our body lacks. Enough with sexy heart," he said with a chuckle.

In the meantime, Cita is currently completing her debut album, which is expected to be distributed by the end of this year notify each song singing, in connection with its own love story.

"Almost all the songs have relevance. But, I must positively accept it," he said.

In another development, Cita will hold a mini concert at Plaza Angsana, Johor Bahru and Kuala Lumpur Tower on 9 and 10 May.

Mini concert was organized in collaboration with Indigital Sdn Bhd and Space Sdn Bhd Music special for fans at home.

Tickets are priced at RM40 are available at the entrance to the concert on that day.

"I was excited to be performing debut here not to mention it certainly makes the fans are eagerly waiting. I promise to make good after fans in Malaysia, "he said.

Back live solo

Fair degree of celebrity, certainly can not escape the controversy created implicated.

The same problem also faced by Cita Furthermore, another 21-year-old singer was actually a widow after a valid divorce with her husband, John Purnama or more affectionately called Ijonk in March.

"I thank all the controversy it with an open mind because as a society known for sure we will not be able to get away from him.

"What is important is that we keep the fans and image than to continue to produce high quality work. Sometimes, the work quality can collapse the controversy, "he said.

Speaking about his status, the singer was rocking Dumang admit it helped mature him.

"We were married when I was 18 years old and built of households had lasted only a month before her husband left.

"Over the past three years, he disappeared, he had never met with me to discuss our divorce process.

"Finally, he himself came to see me alone tell her status as a husband but his arrival was a blessing to me because we can do divorce process.

"Every experience in life is that I face is totally my ripen. Because the left too, I finally make up life and moved to Jakarta in turn made his name as a singer.

"I believe that every failure there must be success. What is important, never give up and I do not regret getting married at a young age, "he said, now focuses his artistic career alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment