Advertisement

Saturday 27 June 2015

355,000 men have slept with prostitutes twins!

They are sure that the 355,000?

A documentary film stars as prostitutes in Amsterdam charting his 50 year career as a 70-year-old identical twins Louise and Martine Fokkens shot to fame earlier this year.

Luis bad arthritis that he had retired from prostitution two years ago revealed that the means. After making a brief spell shade twenty years old, who became a prostitute Louise, how they got into the business specified.

"We did not have enough money," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying: "This Morning."

"My husband's friend, we decided to find out what was the best way to make money. I was the first time 20/21.

"At first it was a problem for our parents, but we were usually with him," he said.

Mother of three, Martine still as a prostitute works with two to three times a week.

While I was in the hospital having our first child, "My sister told me about my family.

"I was not sure but that is life, we talked about it and I loved it," Martin added.

Martin then two years later a cleaner but so many customers mistook him for his identical twin as a prostitute as his sister decided to join the brothel started operations.

No comments:

Post a Comment