Advertisement

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Amar Darman claims tepis marriage Amyra November Rosli

Kak Pora through subsequent columns inset B * Pop today titled Amyra, November ?, married actor Amar Amar Darman contacted to inquire the authenticity of the report.

Amar admit very shocked by the news because the more recent assume.

Ironically, the relationship Amar and Amyra often been said over the years, but there has been no proper verification that they love.

"Clause would marry November we said that, it made me surprised. There was once strewn say we are getting married at the end of this time, ready to be in the right hand.

"People who spread this story seem like much know everything. But it is not true. If I want to get married though, I would definitely tell. I would not object either to tell," he said when contacted by BH Online moment ago.

Currently Amar aware familiarity with Amyra continue talking. Just to Amar, he is not comfortable if it continues to be associated with so-called sex Amyra when in reality they are just colleagues.

In fact, since the beginning of this year also managed Amar Amyra mother, Noor Ahmad Zaridah for his artistic career.

"If I do not want to continue to be linked so. But I can not control it. Worried fans or people out there will be fed up. I do not want it to interfere with such a career.

"Just by chance we are under the same management, so the mother Amyra indeed working hard for our market and we certainly were often seen together at events or occasions.

AMAR uncomfortable if it continues to be associated with so-called sex Amyra when in reality they are just colleagues. - Photo courtesy of Instagram amarbaharin

"As an actor too, if I were paired with anyone including Amyra ... necessarily we will promote the work we do in the social networking site. It is my responsibility as an actor. Only when there is such a situation, many are quick to assume there's something between me and the coupling actors , "he said.

So far, Amar and Amyra many times coupled together.

"I and Amyra also being paid filming 16 episodes, Miss Flower Miss Arrogant to broadcast Ramadan in Astro.

"So far we've been four times coupled together. We've also teamed up in the drama My husband Mr. Squid. God willing, we will act telemovie Bride 3 Hours Astro also to broadcast," he said.

In another development, Amar also re-teamed with Izreen Azminda for a telemovie for election broadcasts. Also starring is Syarul Ridzwan. Before Amyra, Amar was also associated love with Izreen after starring in TV3 titled Because I Had Furnace.

"I have no problems coupled with Izreen. People who called us out to be unable to act again.

"The last time I acted with Izreen is to telemovie Because I Had willing to broadcast Hajj," he said.

On the development of his artistic career, he admits Amar more smoothly. Impact after nominated for Best Male New Artist Award, the New Straits Times (ABPBH) very good 2014 for the well-built man.

Despite not winning, Amar recognized the increasingly cheap sustenance to date.

"The journey of my art career more regularly since there are managers (mother Amyra). This is my first time to the service manager. Schedule regular job and even if fiber is used because I do everything myself," said Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment