Advertisement

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Nurses not 'work' to see the man!

A copy partnership exposure by Putri Al Wafa Facebook


ACTION some browsers social networking sites, accusing them of insulting a nurse and love to see the genitals of male patients get the attention of a female nurse who acted reply back criticism is through a partnership.

"Hi Dear Mr. Cham Cham. Hopefully I and friends nurse (nurse) other sins are forgiven and our job is accepted and blessed by GOD Almighty," said Putri Al Wafa on his Facebook page yesterday.

Putri acted reply to the statement of Mr. Cham Cham upload account the status of women accused nurses' like looking at the genitals of male patients.

"For your information, we as a nurse straight women do not want to see the face of the male genitalia, but it is part of our job.

"The chapters of my task not want a long story, sir, as we just said 'Sebok wanted to see the genitals of male patients only'," he added.

"Once again, I hope Mr. understand what I wanted to say and thank you for contempt," concluded Putry in the partnership.

In the comments section, Putry reiterated his stance.

"I do not find much less glamorous publicity stunt like this. I just fight for the right. Keep my profession as a nurse.

"Anyone who works like me, will understand what I wanted to say. No need to humble us with words that can degrade us that a woman," he said.

The majority of browsers are believed nurses also provide support and slamming criticism that Mr. Cham Cham.

"Why prejudice. Mr. Cham Cham .. Our job is to care for and help .. goodness, GOD do not think we are nonsense. There was nothing that we expected and very, very happy to see our patients come to the hospital and go home with healthy .. ., "said Mma Aini Ahmad.

"My brother, my cousin was working nurses. Respect the people's work. Janitors have the honor of presenting the waste. What more, a nurse. The world is round. Do not be so proud of what we have. It remains where it is," Kenji said Faizal.

"Rude boy tu ... Please later he realized the folly him that he could eat her up," said Annie Fiena.

No comments:

Post a Comment