Advertisement

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Ah bold action Kooy: '10 sharks in, 10 I kill sharks'

AH Kooy: '10 sharks in, 10 sharks kill me. '

KUALA LUMPUR: Beware of unlicensed moneylenders, better known by the title of sharks particularly in Nias, Perak.

How does a video clip Nias police chief, ASP Chen Ah Kooy duration of 41 seconds while 'viral' in social media is now the police have evidence they do not want to compromise with the syndicate.

Ah Kooy in uniform with sunglasses, made the warning to loan sharks who make the area around the location Mengelembu as putting up posters or advertising cash loans.

"It makes me have 'area, let sharks 10, 10 I kill, lu not satisfied call' lawyer 'see me. Leave me alone has Nias area, the stickers do not hang ah long.

"I do not wear long ah money. I do not like DAP and MCA complain to me Nias were all filled with sharks sticker. Come and see. Ah long as we dare to let me see 'Chek chow' (one on one).

"We fight. Do you have a gun, take it out. I know you bought from Thailand," said Ah Kooy in the recording.

Video duration of 41 seconds to show the warning Ah ah long Kooy around Mengelembu - Source YouTube charts lemongrass

Meanwhile, a report portal, the man who became a 'model' in the video clip is an employee of an agency of loan sharks.

"My staff has been hanging banners when he was arrested. From what I was told, a political party have complained to the police about the banner that somewhere in Cheras.

"That's what prompted the police to do what they do," said the individual who contacted via the numbers shown in the video clip, as reported portal.

In the meantime, a Chinese newspaper report that interviewed Ipoh police chief Assistant Commissioner Sum Chang Ah Keong confirmed that Kooy is the Head of the Police of Nias.

Chang Keong confirmed, although the intention is pure Kooy Ah, look unprofessional actions in addition to the use of inappropriate words in the clip.

Add Chang Keong again, there were 14 cases related to illegal money lenders in Ipoh since January, five of them occurred in Nias.

No comments:

Post a Comment