Advertisement

Sunday 26 April 2015

Nafi Ozlynn shackle Johan Raja Lawak

Some say that Johan Raja Lawak shackled his wife and all actions or decisions to be made by Johan must be screened by Ozlynn advance.

However, it is clear Ozlynn he had not intended to do so and just wanted to help her husband's art career direction because he has been involved in the entertainment industry since 20 years ago.
For me, there is no question I dominate Johan because what I do is for the good of Johan as well. I have 20 years in this field. From the time I left school. Dah kinds that I operate starting with the field of advertising up to play.

During the same period, many of the experiences I've been through and what I've been through that before I make a guide to assist career Johan art anyway.

Ozlynn also told her a lot of help and advise Johan receiving a job offer and must arrange the schedule so that all work exactly running smoothly.


A wife certainly knows her husband's attitude more than others, no one to help Ozlynn Johan in his career. Perhaps in this way they will be more closely correlated.

No comments:

Post a Comment