Advertisement

Sunday 26 April 2015

'My plane ride was not large, only a small'


Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad

KUALA LUMPUR - "Although I've retired, I still can fly government. But (the aircraft) was not large, small ... but still be able to fly, "joked the former Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.

According to him, it is part of the advantages and benefits conferred on him by the government.

"When I was little, my parents school teacher salary was only 90 bucks .. just .. So I do not have a lot of heritage. I was of pi (go) to buy valuable mee Mamak Mamak 50 cents I do not want to sell because there are only 20 cents only. When was the Prime Minister, my salary RM8000. Guess how many mee Mamak can I buy with RM8000?

"As I've become Prime Minister, I did not blow money wages because the government had already prepared everything. House, fire, water and so on. Until now I still enjoy the facilities provided, "he said when speaking at the program statesman Talk held at the K Club, Taman visit here, today.

Prime Minister Dr Mahathir was the fourth and held the post for 22 years from 1981 until 2003.

"When I was prime minister, I can fly without pay rent. I can even leave allowance. I use all of it for the people in this country enough for the service on a prime minister.

"When retired, my salary up to RM20,000. We can think how many plates can I buy mee goreng ... Needless want to add more. Suffice it to that extent. If I want to add anything it can not be, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment