Advertisement

Sunday 26 April 2015

Rape victim's father: 'Ibu..maafkan sister'


Solar detained in hospital for further examination

DALI - "I could only cry and let him rape me because too afraid," sickness of a teenager 14 years who raped his own biological father, in July last year.

Victims who want to be known as Solar said the incident occurred when he was sleeping with four siblings in a small guest house in a village, here after the mother went home with the youngest.

According to him, the only black events notified to a friend of his mother, who is also the neighboring village and kept secret for fear that the mother did not believe her real mother.

"I previously had slept on a neighbor's house after her return home, but think of her sisters going to school the next day I decided to sleep with them in the living room, while the father in the bedroom.

"I am shocked and saddened treated as such by the father, while my own son.

"My mother brought me a police report, but I refused because too afraid. I just thought what if he knows motherly treatment dad, "he told The Star yesterday.

Solar said, new aunt know black events that occurred last July was too angry and brought a police report at the police station yesterday Pasir Gudang.

According to him, his heart was moved when he saw the look on the faces of the mothers who may be disappointed with the action against the father.

"I'm sad to see her mother eyelids filled with tears when the doctor tells the real thing to the mother.

"I'm sorry brother ... brother terpaksa..Kakak mother dear mother, brother and sister," he said.

Meanwhile, Seri Alam OCPD Supt Abdul Samad Salleh confirmed receiving the report from the complainant, who attended with his mother yesterday.

He said the suspect, who is the biological father of the victim was arrested by police on Tuesday for further investigation.

"The victim has also we send to the hospital for further examination.

"The case is being investigated under Section 376 (3) of the Penal Code," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment