Advertisement

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Emma Maembong upset enlarged pregnancy test device issues



KUALA LUMPUR: Actor, Emma Maembong declined to elaborate on his controversial buy a pregnancy test at a pharmacy in order to avoid misunderstanding it than to continue.

Emma real name, Fatimah Rohani Ismail, 23, said he shared the good news of his brother, Yaya, now five months pregnant.

He did not think this matter is manipulated by certain quarters that he has raised controversy.

"I do not understand how this issue can be overwhelming suddenly as it happened five months ago. The purpose of my talk is to share the good news Yaya was pregnant. I did not expect my name was implicated in the controversy.

"I prefer not to tell you more so that this matter can no longer be extended and to avoid misunderstandings. I did not expect the small things can be manipulated by certain quarters that leads into the story I became pregnant again.

"The partnership is based on a conversation between me and a friend of the media, did not think there was the story about my situation when buying a pregnancy test," said Emma to BH Online.

However, he expressed happiness that Yaya is now five months pregnant eldest son of King Wan sharing life together.

Earlier Yaya real name Rabbiati Adawiyyah, 39, and Wan Raja Saiful Redzuan real name is Abu Bakar, 38, survived married in Masjid Al-Redhuan Hulu Klang near here on December 12, 2014 with one pronouncement.

No comments:

Post a Comment