Advertisement

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Kisah benar amah jadi jurugambar



Who would have thought that his life had just helpers in Hong Kong, today he is able to circumnavigate the world with a camera that never failed in the hand.

Xyza Cruz Bacani 28-year-old girl initially identified after winning scholarships a Human Rights Foundation to connect recitals to University of New York in the study of photography for six weeks.

Xyza now recognized as a street photographer and documentary Philippines where his many published New York Times Lens Blog, CNN and several other media agencies Antarabangsa.

According to the BBC, his name is recognized not because just because of his work but also an inspiring story in reverse heyday it.

Child born in Bambang, Nueva Vizcaya, Philippines work as maids for almost ten years and where he 'told' about the surrounding community that is full of stories of explicit and implicit.

When he was likely to get out of the house if only to buy kitchen items, he did not leave the digital camera is purchased by borrowing money from his employer.

"When I came out, my sense of calm. Just me and the camera. I am not a foreign worker from the Philippines. I'm not a maid. I'm just a girl with a camera. That's what I think every time I capture the image.

"I'm not ashamed of being a household servant. In fact, I am proud of the work it but you also should not nafikan THAT his form of discrimination, stereotaip if you become foreign workers. So, photography is my protector of rasism and discrimination, "he says as dilapor Inquirer.net.

After completing his study in the field of kejururawatan, Xyza Hong Kong to accompany her mother, who has previously worked as a housemaid there.

Her employer had financed his sermons since then and for nine years he worked with a woman who had received his mother's work since 20 years ago.

Acknowledge just started as a hobby, but eventually, capturing images has become sebahagian life like eating diumpakan not satisfied, do not wet bath when not taking pictures for a day.

From just merakam pictures of streets, Xyza turned to documentary photography focusing the population grim housekeeper large in Hong Kong.

"When I first visit home helpers who suffered in Bethune House Migrant Women's Refuge, I am conscious of my THAT there is a responsibility to be the voice to them," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment