Advertisement

Monday 18 May 2015

Trauma interrupted mystery woman

Nor Asiya showing the location of the windows used these mysterious woman into the house.

FIELD SERAI - A housewife trauma when approached by a mysterious woman who comes into the room and menekup mouth before fleeing in Kampong Tok Dik, near here, early yesterday morning.

In the incident at 4 am, Nor Asiya Isaac, 48, was sleeping in his room mounted screen, but when he feels like attention.

According to him, usually when her husband worked at night, he would sleep in the mother-in-law's house next to the house.

"I sleep in the middle of the room while the parents-in-law slept in the living room.

"On the day of the incident, my parents-in-law were prayers pray but do not realize there are people intruded into the house. I woke up when the suspect flip-mounted curtain and looked at me before I was screaming, "he told The Star.

Nor Asiya said, surprised by his call as a result, a complete mystery veiled woman continues menekup mouth and made a silent signal to her.

"I also heard his voice as if whispering asked me quietly," he said.

She said, her lips injured his right hand as ditekup firmly by the woman who was wearing gloves.

"I do not think he wanted to rob because there are no missing items," he said.

In fact, he said, women are believed to enter through the window with louvre mengopak iron in the kitchen of the house.

"I woke up found two mirrors were bent in the kitchen and two windows parked outside the house, and the door is open," he said.

Following the incident, Nor Asiya make statements in Padang Serai police station.

No comments:

Post a Comment